Thursday 6 January 2011

Mo's Challenge # 64

Morning all...
Well, that's the holidays over...the girls go back to school today, and the clock watching starts again :( Normality can resume...whatever that is!! lol
This week for Mo's challenge we're 'Looking Back'! Elaine, is our host for the month of January, and she chose the theme with thought of retro with the style of 30s, 40's, 50s or 60s.
I'm not sure that mine is sooo retro...but I chose the image Annie as it has an oldie look about it. The papers used are from the fabulous Jak Heath ... HERE & HERE ...
Well...I'd better dash off and get these girls ready for school. Hope you all have a great day...and if you get a chance...come and join us x




7 comments:

daisy said...

♥ Happy New Year Lydia ♥

Hope it is full of joy & happiness xx

Dawn B. said...

This is precious.. This challenge has been fun and you picked a great retro image.. Enjoy your day.

Pat said...

Hi Lydia...how simply adorable!!! I love this little sweetie on her rocking horse. Really gives me a sense of the 40's & 50's!! Your coloring is gorgeous...and your DPs and punched edges are perfect for this little cutie!! I have to tell you, I'm sooooo thrilled to be joining you and all the other talented ladies on Mo's DP2 design team...what an honor!! Look forward to getting to know you!! Hugs...Pat Frank

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia.

Hugs Riet.x

Cathy said...

Lydia, this is gorgeous. Love the elegance created by the corner punches and flowers. Always a joy to see your creations!!!

Jeni said...

Darling card Lydia! Love the corner punch. So frilly and feminine, I love it. ~jeni :)

Elaine L. said...

Yes, I think that image definitely has an old-time look! I love your layout with that enormous flower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails