Monday 24 March 2008

Week 13! Funky Fairy Challenge...

That must mean that we are 13 weeks into the new year already!! It'll soon be the summer holidays ^.^
Anyway...this weeks challenge... which can be found on the challenge blog along with the DT cards...was set by Han and it's this...
'For the challenge this week I decided to go with Bling - as I love anything sparkly - the more bling the better. Anyway the challenge this week is to use Bling anywhere on your project. Have fun xx'

I made two different sized dresses that I covered in papers from the Funky Flowers range...then made ickle aprons from vellum, printed with the daisy flowers from the Meadow range.To finish I've added 2 crystal brads to each, self adhesive stones and bows :o)

6 comments:

made by fifi said...

oh how pretty are those ! xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Lyds - Lovely XXX

Jozza said...

They are so pretty Lyds. You are very clever :o)
xxx

Ann said...

So cute Lydia - I love them xx

CraftyC said...

Hiya Lydia, long time no see!!
Just love these little dresses, my daughter would love them..........
Clairexx

Mags said...

These are lovely. :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails