Saturday 1 March 2008

Sunday Stampers x2...and a bit!!!

Due to things, other than crafting going on in my life ( I know...how very dare it!! ^.^) ...I have some catching up to do!
Last weeks Sunday Stamper challenge was 'Birds' and this weeks is 'Time'...neither of which I had much of ...especially the latter in more ways than one!! ^.^

Anyway...these are my efforts.....
This was the 'bit'...as I decided to do a domino after I'd done the fat page with the same stamp ^.^









...and this is 'Time' ....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lyds :-) xxxxxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Gorgeous Lydia, especially the page and domino. xx

Claireabelle said...

They are all fab Lydia, i love the little bird house stamp
xx

shaz earl said...

Wow!! all three are gorgeous love the dominoe xx

made by fifi said...

absolutely fabulous lydia - i love the domino xx

daisy said...

What an ickle bird, so cute.

Lovely work as always Lyds xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab Lyds...thank you for joining in hun..hope you have more time to play this week :O))

Lesley said...

They are great Lydia and the domino is cute!! xxx

Jo said...

Better late than never as they say ;o) and both are fantastic!!

Ann said...

All stunning Lydia xxx

Karen said...

I really really really really love the domino :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails