Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Pink, Pink and More Pink!!!


The challenge theme from My Time To Craft this week is 'Tickled Pink'! 'This week's challenge is - Ticked Pink! So add plenty of pink to your projects!'
So, while I was getting messy with inks for the Sunday Stampers challenge I decided to make some pink mess!! *.*

The large tag's background is a mixture of Pink Brilliance and 'Worn Lipstick' pink distress ink...then the flourishes stamped with Fuchsia Pink Stazon. I have doodled a running stitch round the edge in a pink Gelly Roll pen.
The small tag has been stamped with a Bella image and coloured with pink chalk. I've then coloured Bella with pink Sakura pens, and smudged the edge of the tag with a pink chalk ink pad and again, the pink running stitch. Oooh...and not forgetting pink eyelets and pink organza ribbon!!! ^.^


I hope that my pink tag, on pink tag, will be pink enough for the pink challenge!!! *.*

Easter Basket

18 comments:

She said...

I love Bella :-) I think your Pink tag on Pink tag is just about Pink enough :-) Gorgeous.xxxxxxx

Andrea said...

she is a great teenagers tag Lyds, love it xx

Tina said...

Fantastic! I love the bellas!

daisy said...

Very pink indeed & just gorgeous xx

Wigglescards said...

Very pretty and very pinky, l love it, wigglesxx

Lydia said...

Thanks xx

Lesley said...

It is certainly pink enough Lydia! It is fab - thank you for taking part in the challenge this week xxx

made by fifi said...

very pink and very gorgeous lydia xx

Lydia said...

Thanks Lesley and Fifi...I'm so glad it's ok...I was a bit worried that it could do with some more pink!!!! ^.^

Jozza said...

Totally pink and gorgeous!! How come I have no Bella's???? Me want some Bella's! No fair! *sulk*

xxx

Kazza said...

It's a great tag Lydia, very pink :)

Lilibet said...

Hey Lydia,
havent been over for a few weeks but you never cease to amaze me by what you are producing.
Blog is fab!!!
I am sending you a "You make my day award".
come on over to mine to pick it up.
Have a great day
Lizzie.xx

Mee said...

Loving Bella :o)

Ann said...

Beautiful Lydia xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

The tag is certainly pink enough for the pink challenge - beautiful work! Thanks for joining us again this week!

Donna said...

It's a lovely tag Lydia, and i love the stamp :) kretrina

Angie C said...

Very pink and very nice too :-)

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails