Wednesday 1 October 2008

Something Stripy...and Late!!!!!!!

Whilst TRYING to have a bit of a sort out on my desk today, I found an ATC sized piece of card with stripy paper on it!!!
Oh yes!!!! ...I remember now!

Before I got all poorly last week I had started to do Leonie's Fab Friday challenge... 'Something Stripy'!
So...sorry,sorry,sorry it's late Leonie...but here it is finished at last!!!

Papers - Raspberry Road designs
Flower stamp - Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Dazzling Diamonds - Stampin' Up!
Pin - made by me
Ribbon - from stash

11 comments:

made by fifi said...

better late than never lydia - i love the sparkly flower - i think i need to have a closer look :O) xx

Anonymous said...

fantastic Lyds. What else can Is ay. x

Lesley said...

Beautiful! xx

daisy said...

Gorgeous ATC. Luv those handmade pins xx

Claireabelle said...

It's fab Lydia. I love the pin
x

shaz earl said...

It's really lovely Lydia & sorry to hear youv'e been poorly hope you feel better soon x

CraftyC said...

I love it Lydia. Black & brown are my favourite colour combo, so much so,I even chose Zoes pram in those colours!!
Clairex

glitterthread said...

Hi Lydia
I absolutly love this one. love the flower. colours are fab
Renniemac

Shazza said...

gorgeous
x

Shazza said...

meant to say, loving the new blog look
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails