Friday 17 October 2008

Numbers...

The challenge on Arty Girlz this week is 'Numbers'. I have quite a few children's cards to make at the moment...so this is the card I made for the son of a friend of mine.
Boys cards are always a challenge for me...I find I just want to add a bow or a gem or a flower! lol ...but he liked it just as it was... Happy Birthday James x

Papers - Funky Fairys Papercrafts - A Chocolate Covered Christmas
Image - Pollycrafts
Coloured - Marvi pens - Gold Brilliance - Platinum Brilliance
Embellishments - from stash

13 comments:

shaz earl said...

Stunning card Lydia xx

Julie Allain said...

This card is fantastic Lydia I'm not surprised he liked it, I know what you mean though boys cards are a challenge to me too

Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie x

Ann said...

Gorgeous card Lydia, it's so cute & I love the colors, hugs, Ann xx

Deb Wood said...

This is soooooo cute, love the bear with the number and the letters are very cool!

Emma said...

Love your card, Pollycraft images are sooo cute.
Emma x

Sandy said...

Oh this is awesome.
Lovely card.

Rika said...

Cute card!

daisy said...

Gorgeous card Lydia xx

made by fifi said...

fantastic lydia - very cute bear xx

Lesley said...

Fab card Lydia - love the bear xx

carolann said...

Wow brilliant card I love the colours hun WTG xxxx

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful card love the colour combo and the image.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.


crissi xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are gorgeous! loving the layouts. hugs Linda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails