Saturday 11 October 2008

Autumn...

Now much as I love Autumn as a season...I don't seem to have anything much in the way of autumnal crafty bits!! I have some lovely papers to download...but my printer has chosen 'now' to run out of yellow ink!!
So after a rummage about I found enough bits to use :)

This is for our fortnightly 'Anything Goes' challenge on Craft Swap Forum ...and I've made it using this weeks sketch on Cutie Sunday ...
Hedgehog stamp - Anita's
Flourish stamp - Autumn Leaves
Bead pin - made by me
Card, papers, buttons, ribbons and flowers from stash

12 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely Lydia xxx

*Arwen* said...

What a cute card - love it =)
Thanks for taking part.
xoxo Arwen

meayla said...

ooh its certainly turned out very autumninal if thats not a word just pretend it is!!!!!! love it lyds hope u r well x

made by fifi said...

gorgeous lydia -really cute xx

Anonymous said...

Great card and lovely autumn colours.
Carole :-)

Linda said...

Beautiful Lyds........love the colours :)

Lou Sims said...

Loving the colours you have chosen for this card. Great card.

Ann said...

Gorgeous Lydia - I love the beaded pin with the blooms, gorgeous colours too!! Love it! Love it! Love it!!!
xxx

carolann said...

What a sweet card WTG hun xxxxx

daisy said...

Luv all the different elements & textures. Fab :o)

pink lady said...

Lovely card Lyds, love what you do with those pins ! x

Shazza said...

this is fab
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails