Monday, 4 February 2008

DCM - Red & White...

I have looked at a number of blogs this week that have 'Daring Card Makers' challenge cards on.
The theme of Red & White looked so striking that I thought I'd play along too...and for those who have read the post below...no...I didn't even bother, lol ^.^

The papers used on this are the new freebie Valentine papers from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts ...and are gorgeous...thanks Shaz x
The Funky Fairy stamped image has been embossed with red embossing powder from Heat it Up...and the egdes inked with a 'Lipstick Red' chalk ink pad.
I have embossed the two heart brads to match the colour of the fairy and mounted them on white linen effect cardstock also with a slight inked edge...The white Prima flower has a red snap in the centre and a ribbon bow added to finish it Hearts

21 comments:

Enfys said...

What a sweet card, this stamp looks great in red and white. Found your blog via DCM - nice blog, I'll be back!

Lydia said...

Thank you for your lovely message...and come back any time ^.^

Stempelchaotin said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. What a gorgeous creation.

She said...

Gorgeous. :-) xxxx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the little fairy

Mezza said...

Awww how cute is this card. I wish my other half would get me something like this it looks fab.

Mez

Shaz said...

stunning card xx

made by fifi said...

very pretty card - i think i might need some of those fairy stamps!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is wonderful - love this stamp!

EllePiggo said...

Oh is gorgeous lydia - I want that fairy! :)
Vanessa.

Angie C said...

Brilliant card Lydia, I love the red and white theme and I also adore the fairy stamp.

craftyscot said...

Fabby card Lydia, very striking. I KNOW I need some of those fairy stamps
x

Mee said...

The funky fairy looks great in red!

Linda Elbourne said...

Fab card and fab colours XXX

Linda Elbourne said...

Fab card and fab colours XXX

Ann said...

Stunning card Lydia - brilliant stamp

You must have a huge stash of scrummy papers & stamps...methinks, as I'm loving everything on your blog!!!!

Ann xxx

daisy said...

Delightful :o)

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card ,love the paper not seen that before ,Dawnxx

Lesley said...

Fab card - I love it!! xxx

Lydia said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments xxx

Karen said...

Hey, that's lovely and I spy tearing - see you're a natural really!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails