Phew...that wasn't so easy !!!
This weeks challenge was set by Karen and this was it...
'put away your tape, glue or anything else sticky: This is a no-glue card challenge!' !!
Easy you think? ...Well, I hate to tell you how many times I mindlessly reached for the 'sticky' stuff!!! ^.^
Anyway...I managed it...
I cut the background paper to size, then tore the vellum randomly and layered on top of the backing paper. I've then attached both layers to card stock with white eyelets using my trusty Crop-a-dile. Through the top two eyelets I've strung 3mm satin ribbon and attached the double layered matching tag.
The daisy flowers have been stamped onto pearlised vellum and cut out. I've curled the edges over and placed each one on a piece of foam, then wiggled my Bookatrix glitter tool around the centres to give them a bit of dimension. These have then been attached with pink brads...and although you probably can't see it, I've dusted over the whole card with...wait for it...a 'sparkle brush'!! This is a childs make up accessory that I bought from Asda last year and is great for finishing little girly cards ^.^
**Oh and...it's mummy's own brush, so no child from this household was upset during the making of this card ^,^
Both the backing paper and vellum are Pinkie Pops designs, and the daisy stamp is from the 'doodles for daniel' range.
Hope you like it!