Sunday 6 January 2008

Bear in Chair!

I started to have a much needed tidy up on my desk last night, but it wasn't long before I spotted the little bear I'd cut out and decoupaged a couple of days ago and left to dry! A halt was put on the tidying, as I felt it more important to give this little chap a home...well, wouldn't you? :o)


He is another great download from Funky Fairy Papercrafts, and if you like him...he also has friends! The papers are from the Brenda Pinnick kit that was a QVC TSV last year.
Anyway...I'm happy and he's happy now, so tidying will resume...ONE DAY!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thats lovely Lyds, a really cute bear, and much more fun than tidying up!

shaz earl said...

he's gorgeous assuming he's a he of course and leaving the tidying up was the right thing to do xx

Simply Shaz said...

Love it :)))
Well done Lyds...you made him look great :)
Shaz xxx

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic . . looks so chilled !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails