Monday 3 December 2007

It's Those Mice Again!



I love this House Mouse stamp !


I made several of these cards for my BIL, who is serving in the Middle East, to send home as he'll be out there for Christmas.

They are a simple design as I wanted to keep them flat.I used red leather effect cardstock for the main card and gold mirri card as the base gold layer to add depth to the cards. Then added red liquid pearls to bring out the berries of the punched holly corners.







This is the other type I sent out.



A wide band of ribbon with another little mouse layered on top. The white of his hat is again liquid pearls and 'Merry Christmas' peel offs to finish.




2 comments:

Ann said...

Both gorgeous cards Lydia - I think I'll have to invest in some House mouse stamps, very cute!!

Ann-R xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ann...you have to be VERY careful with them though...
...They breed (0_0) !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails