Thursday 6 December 2007

Father Christmas...

Father Christmas is the theme for this fortnight's Fat Page challenge on Craftswap...and I have actually done it !!!

I know that I am now talking to myself as you have all fainted on the floor, but I'll carry on anyway!






I have used a 4'' x 4'' piece of mountboard, covered it in a piece of HOTP Christmas paper and inked the edges with a Cats Eye Maroon coloured chalk ink pad. The vintage Father Christmas picture has been layered and and added to the square with a piece of ribbon and a 'Joyful Memories' bookplate secured with brads.




Ho, Ho, Ho.....

3 comments:

daisy said...

Gorgeous Fat Page and I love the music :o)

Andrea said...

Wow what a stunning page
(laurensmum)xxx

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous page Lydia xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails