Tuesday 21 July 2009

I know, I know!!!

You don't hear from me for ages and then here I am three times within 24 hours!!! ^.^
And no...it's not because I'm super duper efficient...it's because... I'm not!!! lol
I might even be back again later as I still have one more card to make and then...pressies!! All before the morning!! Eeek!!
Anyway... it's DD No4s turn to choose colours, and this is made using the sketch from this weeks My Time To Craft challenge and as it also has stitching on it I can enter it for the Creative Inspirations challenge too.

Papers - Stampin' Up! - Sweet Always
Background - Stampin' Up! - It's Beautiful wheel
Ink - Stampin' Up! - Only Orange
Image - Sugar Nellie - Gorjuss Girls 3
Coloured - Promarkers
Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Sewing - Sewing Machine
Bead Pin - Made by ME!

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lydia,l love the image and colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely colours and the stitching just adds that finishing touch.Love the detail. Thanks for join us at creative inspirations. xx

Nigel said...

Now who's being busy? :)

Loving the colours on these as well as the little details like the beads.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - my favourite colour! xxx

daisy said...

Oh wow ... Lydia this gorgeous too, with stitching & a fab pin. Wonderful cards xx

Becky said...

Beautiful card Lydia, a fantastic take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC!
Love Becky xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

2 great cards, the orange one is my fav because I love bright cards.janex

Lesley said...

fab card Lydia, lovely bright colours! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Alysabeth said...

I love your blog:o) Your super talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails