Friday 3 July 2009

Flutter By!

Just a quicky from me today as I'm dashing about with school events...sponsored swims, Year 2 assembly and library! I've just stopped for a much needed coffee break and thought I'd post this card :)
The challenge at 'Flutter By Wednesday' is an open theme this week...just so long as you have a butterfly or fairy on your card.
I have used the gorgeous little Gretel from CC designs...

Papers - Cupcake Crazy - Funky Fairys Papercrafts
Image - Gretel - CC Designs
Coloured - Promarkers
Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Flowers - Prima
Roses - Hobbycraft

7 comments:

Danni said...

So super cute!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ahhh Lyds this is gorgeouss sweetie ;)
hugs Ria

Enfys said...

this is such a fun card Lydia. Have a great weekend
luv
En x

Janet said...

Such a sweet card!X

Anonymous said...

Lovely xxx

Lesley said...

Fab card xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails