Saturday 1 March 2008

Tags!

The challenge on Funky Fairy's this week was set by Karen......
'The challenge this week is to create anything involving a tag: Create a tag, something tag-shaped or including one or more tags, and your tags can be any shape or size.'








Well...I'm not sure what's up with me, but I have again gone for 'ORANGE' !!!!!! *.*
I think I'm going to have to blame Meayla for that!! ^.^





The backing paper, and the paper from which the tags and envelope are cut, are all from the Funky Fairy's 'Cool Coordinates' range.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Stunning Lydia - I love the orange, the papers are 'to die for'!!! xxxx

Jo said...

FAB, love the zingy colour :o)

made by fifi said...

fab card lydia - the orange looks really good xx

Lou Sims said...

Lydia, this is a great card. Love the swirls/flourishes. I know what you mean about using more orange ! !

Karen said...

Sorry I've been so slow to comment Lydia. It's a gorgeous card: Love the colour.
It's given me an idea for Meayla's challenge too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails