Wednesday 12 March 2008

Oriental...

The challenge on Sunday Stampers this week is 'Oriental'. I have to confess that this theme is always a challenge to me anyway!! ^_^

The photo doesn't really help my case either I'm afraid, as the background has Galaxy Gold Brilliance wiped randomly over the Fired Brick distress ink, and Galaxy Gold Oriental butterflies stamped on too...but you can't see it! In the flesh, it does actually break the red up, so you'll need your imagination for this one!! ^.^

8 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Thanks for joinin in Lyds...love your tag xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. :-) xxxx

Wacky Jacky said...

What a lovely image. xx

Sue said...

This is beautiful x

Andrea said...

a great tag Lyds very oriental x

Lesley said...

Lovely tag Lydia xxx

Jozza said...

Fabby tag Lyds! This is the 3rd Sunday Stamper challenge I have missed cos I ain't got owt appropriate for each challenge! I kinda don't do oriental! xxx

Ann said...

I love the colours Lydia xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails