Friday 8 February 2008

Rip it Up and Start Again!!!

...Apart from being a Top 10 hit for Orange Juice in the 80's ...it's what my entry for this weeks Funky Fairy challenge needs I think!!! *.*
Dawn set the challenge this week ....
'This weeks challenge ladies is to throw out them scissors LOL,
for this challenge i would like to see riping and tearing on your cards please'

I have now become quite accustomed to the sequence of 'Rip, Tear...then Throw' ...And it wasn't my scissors lol !!!!

Anyway...I've done it!!! ^,^







Well done Dawn...that blew out a few cobwebs!!! ^.^



All papers are from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts...also the Funky Fairy 'In training' stamped image...she's soooo cute ^.^
I've added a length of organza ribbon, a Making Memories ribbon buckle and a Prima flower with beaded centre.

12 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done you did a great job ,the colours and the stamp work beautifully ,you can have your scissors back now LOLxxxxDawnx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Yippeeeeee!!! ^.^ Thank you Dawn....

***Runs off to get her trusty scissors....

made by fifi said...

looks fab lydia - glad you have now regained the right to use your scissors xx

Denise said...

I think you've made a great job of it lovely colours - I love the hearts floating down your blog too x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous job Lydia love the colours xx

daisy said...

These challenges really get you thinking don't they. Well done. I hope you haven't thrown it away :o(
cos it's lovely :o)

Ann said...

Really cute card Lydia xxx

Shazza said...

great card Lydia, I've still to do mine
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thank you all for your very kind comments ^.^

...and no daisy, I've not thrown it away...yet!!! lol ^.^

Simply Shaz said...

Fabby card Lyds! Love it :)
Shaz x

Lou Sims said...

Love the card. You did better than me at the tearing lark ! ! Have finally managed to produce one after binning 3 ! !

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thanks Shaz and Lulu ^.^

Louise, I know exactly what you mean!!...the recycling bin has done well out of us this week then ^.^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails