Thursday 28 February 2008

Circles...

Over on Craftswap Forum, the theme chosen by Shaz, for Florries weekly ATC challenge this week is....Circles!

I have made mine using my new Stampin' Up 'Spot On' wheel for the background. ( I have just become a Stampin' Up demonstrator!! ^.^)
A bottle top with a piece of green card in the bottom, a layer of Diamond Glaze and a little white flower completes another circle... and tiny round flower gems dotted about, give a bit of texture to the base...and ribbon to finish ^.^

12 comments:

shaz earl said...

Wow!!!!!!! this so gorgeous i love it xx thank you for joining in xx

daisy said...

Very brave of you to use a bottle top. I assume that you won't be showing your OH !

LOL

tracie said...

great card - love the bottle top :-)x

Wacky Jacky said...

this is great, especially the bottle top.

Jo said...

Love it!! Congratulations on the SU job too :o))

Lesley said...

Great atc! xxx

made by fifi said...

very pretty - i must find my big bag of bottle tops!! xx

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous X

Shazza said...

fab ATC Lyds and congratulations on becoming a demonstrator
xxx

Ann said...

Gorgeous colour & I love the bottle top....congratulations on becoming SU demonstrator, I love their stamps too Lydia!!! xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments xxx

Cazzy said...

I love your bottle top idea, I have a few but haven't used them yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails