Thursday 2 February 2012

Mo's Challenge #120

Good morning all. It's a touch chilly here... but the sun is shining and there is no 'white stuff' out there.....YET!!! But...worse things can happen than getting snowed in with all my craft stash!! :)
Well...it's Thursday again which means....it's Mo Challenge day...Yay! And this week we're being spoiled as it's a 'ANYTHING GOES' week with a SKETCH...so dig out your fav images...fav crafty stash bits and get going!!! :)
I've used Mo's totally gorgeous Ragged Romeo and coloured them with Copics.
I had a rummage about in some old paper piles the other day and found this from Funky Fairy...who sadly are no more...but Shaz certainly had some fab designs x
I'm off to find some nice flower punches to play with now....have a good day all...and keep safe out there xx

9 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful Lydia, love the colours you've chosen.
Hugs
Jane

Dorcas said...

Lydia, this is PRECIOUS!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Lydia! I love the punched borders and the wonderfully colored image! Pretty flowers!

Pat said...

Hi Lydia...how absolutely gorgeous! I love the pink and brown papers...you've just inspired me for my card that I'll be making shortly. Thanks! hehe! And this Mo image is just as precious as can be...beautifully colored as always!! Shall I keep my fingers crossed so you get some snow..that way you'll have a great excuse to stay in and play in your craftroom!! hehehe! Hugs, hunny bun! Pat Frank

Debbie said...

I love this, always love the pink and brown combo. Also love the border you used.

Hugs
Debbie

Cathy said...

Lydia, what an adorable card. love the colors and using the sketch on the card with your punches and flowers is perfect. Gorgeous GF!!!

Alina said...

lovely card, Lydia, beautiful colour combination!
hugs, Alina

Helga said...

A Dream-Card - gorgeous colored !!!
Greetings
Helga

Elaine L. said...

I love this card! You've colored the image beautifully, and those roses are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails