Wednesday 4 August 2010

Don't Faint!!


Yes...my blog has been 'Magnolia'd'!! Now, most of my nearest and dearest will know that I'm not a fan of these little guys ( I know, I know)...BUT... my dear friend Shaz, sent me a few images a while back and I have to say that whilst some of them were a smidging on the cute side...they went in a box for a rainy day!! *.*
Well... a couple of weeks back...it rained!!!! (as it is today... Hmmmph)
I needed an image to make a card for a friend, who is our school cook. She works hard, behind the scenes in the kitchen, and I think we all seem to forget the 'important ones'!! :) We are lucky enough to be one of the few primary schools with cooked dinners and they are really scrummy too!
I'm entering this into
Paperplay - Anything goes



8 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Great card Lyds and I'm with you on the Tilda images . . might get mine out though as it's raining here too !

Lou
x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful card with that cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

That really is a cute image ... Great card too ... Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

Shazza said...

fab card Lyds, even if it is a Tilda lol! Only joking, I like her x

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Lydia, you've done a wonderful job!
Clairex

Unknown said...

to cute for words thanks for joining us at the CCCB

lauren bergold said...

well, you've totally taken me back now to thinking of school lunches! (i know not every one did, but i ♥loved♥ school lunches!) three cheers for dinner ladies--behind or in front of the scenes--and fabulously fun adorable cards made just for them! :)

cnelson said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! This makes the most scrumptious card! LOVE it!
Thanks so much for playing along with CCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails