Thursday 1 July 2010

Swimming the English Channel!!

Gee, I'm running so late this week!
As a new month begins so does a new hostess at Mo's Challenge...and this month we have Elaine to set the challenges. She has started us off with a great challenge of using FABRIC on our projects. This can be any type of fabric other than ribbon. I've used towelling and lace.
My card has been made for our lovely school swimming teacher Kirsty. She and another 5 girls are swimming the English Channel next week...not just there, but BACK as well!!!!!!!!! Mad I tell you...and Kirsty agrees too! lol If you'd like to read all about them and their hopes, click HERE
Even better, if you could spare a couple of pounds/dollars/or other that would be fantastic x
The image I have used is Pool Party...most appropriate! :0)


3 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous image and I love the towelling - ideal for the swimming teacher! Good luck to the girls who are swimming the Channel!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Elaine L. said...

This is great! I love your terry cloth flowers.

Net said...

Aw what a little cutie that Bella is! Got to love bronte too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails