Sunday 25 July 2010

Flower Power...


I know...I know... don't faint, two posts in one day!!! *.*
I'm making the most of my extra craft time at the moment...and actually starting to get through my VERY long list of 'things to do'! Well...when I say that I'm starting to get through it...I really mean that I have completed 'four' cards! ^.^ But that's good compared to my usual weekend!! :)
This is a card that should have gone out last week...sorry Jessie Rae...and if you're peeking...Don't!!! lol

I've entered this into
Paper Playtime - Flower Power
Create 4 Fun - Use flowers
Crafty Creations - Happy or Sweet



Papers - Stampin' Up!
Butterfly Punch - Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

sandra said...

So sweet card!
I love papers you used!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails