Sunday 20 June 2010

La Pashe Father's Day Hop!


Today is Father's Day here in the UK, so I'll start by saying ...' Happy Father's Day' to My Dear Dad...all other Dad 's... those who take on the role of ... and of course thoughts to those who sadly no longer have theirs x
It's also the 20th of the month, which means ..... it's La Pashe Blog hop day!! This month the theme is 'Father's Day' !!
I have to confess that with having had a VERY hectic last few days with poorly parents and a swarm of bees!! I'm a very tired bunny and so in need of my bed! It's now 2am and I've fallen asleep twice whilst typing this!!! lol So apologies as it's a quick post...and once again I'm relying on Mr Blogger!

Don't forget to nip over to Toni and Karen's blogs to see what fabulous cards they've made x

4 comments:

shaz earl said...

Hi Lydia hope you and the family are all well, sorry i've not blogged for a while.. family problems keep getting in the way, fabulous card btw lol xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane Louise J said...

Great card
Diane x

daisy said...

Fabulous Fathers Day card Lyds xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails