Thursday 17 June 2010

Emboss it for Mo!


Morning!! Where oh where is this week going, at such high speed??? I can't believe it's Thursday again already... and the end of the week too, as we have an Inset day tomorrow! I 'should' be standing out by the school swimming pool when this goes live...so hopefully Mr Blogger will kindly post this for me on time :)
This week over at Mo's, Sheila (our fabby DT host for the month) would like us to make something with 'embossing' on it.
What a great excuse to dig out my neglected Cuttlebug folders and have a play :0) I used a neglected Mo image on it too!!! This is one of Mo's earlier images...and in fact, one of the first I ever bought as she has a Daisy look about her! :)


Well...I must away to the fairies, so I'll say Good - Night! ~.~

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Yeah...it posted.. Have a great day.. This is beautiful Lydia..I love this sweet image and your embossing is great.

Cathy said...

Lydia, what a beautiful card, love the embossed border with the cut out flowers. Wonderful Challenge card.

LindaJay said...

Gorgeous card Lyds. And I do agree with you. Looks a lot like Daisy. x

Elaine L. said...

So pretty in pink! I love the embossing design and punched border. Congratulations on winning those markers! What a great prize!

The Wired Angel said...

Adorable Lydia.. you did a great job on this card (as usual!!). I love seeing these images that I seem to forget about. Peggy x

shulsart said...

Lydia, love the combination of the embossing and the border punch, very cool effect. Lovely coloring as always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails