Saturday 24 October 2009

A Special Celebration!

We {the girls and I, kind of 'we' :0) } have had a lovely afternoon! It was my Auntie's 80th birthday yesterday, and today she had a very special Birthday party!
I thought that a very special person and very special birthday, deserved a very special card...
I made my first (I would think of many!) Easel card...with gorgeous gold (effect!) foiled papers and lovely thick matching vellum.
One Stop Craft Challenge this week have the theme of 'Celebration' ... I think celebrating 80 years should qualify!

Papers - from deep within one of my paper drawers!!
Sentiment - printed from PC

7 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful card Lydia & I bet your Aunt loved it too!! Hope all is good with you & the girls :-))
Take care, Ann xx

Ps - love the Easel card too - very clever ;-))

Nigel said...

That is a beautiful card. The colours are wonderful. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lyds - this is on my list of things to do! S xxx

made by fifi said...

really gorgeous card - bet your aunty loved it :O) xx

Mina said...

beautiful, perfect colours and wonderful fold
Mina xxx

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is a very special card, it is gorgeous...I adore the chocolate.....nice!

have a wonderful week.

enjoy *~*

daisy said...

Luv all your recent work & this card is very special xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails