Monday 16 February 2009

...And the winner is.....

Hi all...
Where has today gone????? *.*
I just looked at the time and realised I hadn't posted the winner of my Blog Candy...so apologies if you've been dashing back and forth looking!!
Well here we go...and the winner is......................................... ALICE......................... Many congratulations to you!
If you can email me at luv-2-craft@ntlworld.com with your details, I'll post it off to you asap x

Thank you to everyone who joined in.......we must do this again sometime!!!



4 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Congrats to Alice and big thanks to Lydia for her generosity :)
Val xxx

Alice said...

Really?! It's my lucky day!!!! I've just sent you an e.mail with my details, I am so happy!!!!!
Thank you!
Alice

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thanks and congrats Alice :0)

Lana Clarke said...

Congratulation to the winner!!
Thanks for your generosity Lydia
Hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails