Monday 16 June 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge ... Week 25

This week the challenge over at Funky Fairys is set by Han...
The challenge this week is to use something edible on your project this can be a stamp, sticker, paper with images of food/ drinks etc...

I decided to do a scrapbook page this week, as I promised my 'scrapping' friend Lesley...and myself...that 2008 was to be a year for scrapping!!!
So far...this is my 2nd LO! *.* Not doing too well am I? ...but the year is young...still another 6 months to go!! ^.^

The background paper is a Funky Fairy freebie...as is the photo backing.

The fabby pink flowers have been made using templates from our wonderful Dan, who has started a Template Saturday freebie on his blog...this week it's flowers...and they are fab!!!

7 comments:

made by fifi said...

gorgeous LO lydia - how cute do they look? xx

Andrea said...

this is a great page and the girls look happy, you also took advantage of Dans freebie then Lyds x

Unknown said...

Fabulous Lyds and those flowers look super X

Ann said...

Brilliant LO Lydia & fab photo of the girls!! Loving the flowers too xx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous page - glad to see you have done some scrapping lol! xxx

Dan said...

Wonderful!! I'm glad the template was useful! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Love the scrap book page. Great way to highlight the flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails