Thursday 12 April 2012

Mo's Challenge #130

Good morning!
It's Thursday again and therefore Mo challenge day! This week the theme is 'I see Spots'...and with so many dotty papers...punches and 3D pearls and pearl pens...the world's your oyster! I made a birthday card for my daughter Emily's 17th birthday...she's a real 'purple' fan, and I just had to use this fitting image as I sent them off to see 'Mirror Mirror' at the cinema the other day which, if you didn't know, is a film based on Snow White. Snow White...apple...image...apple...just my thinking lol
I have once again used my fav combo at the moment...Kraft with Prismacolor and Polychromo pencils...the image is 'Bite' from the wonderfully talented Mo...
Papers - the new Boofle range...and
3D dots made with 'My Paper World' Pearl Pens from Dragonfly Designs  (they stay like pearls and don't 'peak')

Hope you all had a Happy Easter time...and enjoy the rest of the week if you're off school. Just one more term and it'll be Summer Hols!! YIP!!! :)

7 comments:

Pat said...

What a perfectly adorable card, Lyds! I love the colors...and your coloring on Kraft paper is gorgeous!! That's still such a challenge for me! You totally rocked this card, sugar!! Your daughter is going to LOVE this! Hugs. Pat Frank

Carla S. said...

Great card, Lydia! Love all the purple and the fun image! Great coloring on Kraft!

Jeni said...

Very pretty Lydia! Fabulous coloring on her tutu. ~jeni :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Wow, Lydia! What an awesome card, your coloring on the Kraft is gorgeous. You chose two things I don't work well with, purple and punk type images! You've accomplished this beautifully! I'm sure your daughter will be more than thrilled with her awesome card...hugs...Barb <><

Debbie said...

Love this image Lydia, you did a fantastic job with her.

Hugs
Debbie

Dorcas said...

YUp, I'd say she's Snow White too, I always thought she was, isn't she?? (I'm not too up on these things, lol
LOve the unique design too!

Julie said...

How gorgeous - your colouring is amazing on the Kraft card!! Hugs, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails