Thursday 28 July 2011

Mo Challenge # 93

WoW!! Challenge No 93...and motoring along towards the BIG 100!!! ^.^
Well here we are in the summer holidays...phew!! I know, I know...you think I'm mad (and I know I am! lol) ...but it's 'slow down a bit' time for me...so they're a welcome break...and I 'm hoping that by the weekend I'll be back to stalk some of you!! :)
Right ... on with this weeks Mo's Challenge ...which has been set by our lovely teamie Elaine, with the theme of 'Something Sweet' and should be food related. Easy peasy with all of Mo's adorable images...so many to choose from, like me it'll take you best part of the week to pick one!! lol
I've used the gorgeous little 'Kai is One' image...coloured her with Copics and the papers are from DCWV 'Sweet' collection,

7 comments:

Pat said...

Hi sweet sistah...oooh oooh oooooh!! I love what you've done with this card! It's so perfect!! The DPs...and colors...and design...all perfectly assembled to showcase this beautifully colored little sweetheart!! You are da bomb!! (I am definitely copying this...just a heads up! hehe!!) Big hugs...Pat

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Why thank you kind lady ^.^ *mwah*

Cathy said...

Oh, Lydia, this is the sweetest card I have seen in a while. Love the coloring and the embellishments are perfect. Have missed you stopping by and I have been bad about getting your way too, I know.

Dorcas said...

Beautiful card, Lydia! Did you notice we used the same DP this week? LOL

Elaine L. said...

Lydia, This is so cute! I love the paper, and the ribbon is so dainty!

fairysparkle said...

Lydia your card is just beautiful ,i love the colours you have used and everything is just perfect.x

Melanie said...

Lydia I must concur with the others - its a.sweet card. How.did you make that bow? I see 3 pieces of skinny ribbon but.I'm not sure about the rest,.is it a circle of tulle you tied the bow around or is it just underneath and tied up separately? ( Mic fb group)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails