Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mo Challenge # 75


Morning :)
It was so nice to wake up to sunshine yesterday, and as I'm typing this at night... I hope it's the same this morning!
Our lovely Pat has chosen our theme for Mo's Challenge again this week, and it's.....ATTITUDE! ...What do you mean...that's right up my street??? *.* "Who Me???"
I have used the adorable Bella & Bronte 'I Dunno' which you can purchase from Mo's 'old shop.......BUT ....you must take a look in Mo's wonderful new shop! Have you been there yet?? No? Well get going...it's just Fab!!! ♥♥

8 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Lydia...I must have known that you knew all about "attitude" when I chose this fun theme! And, hon...you definitely did not disappoint!!! Gorgeous card...ad pink & blue too?! Great Minds Think Alike, huh?! I really do enjoy your cards! And this one is just fab!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Wonderful job Lydia! C'mon who could think that sweet little thing would even PLAY with a football never mind break something! lol

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Because Dorcas...I own a real one just like it!!! lol :)
Thanks girls xx

Elaine L. said...

Lydia, this card is precious! I love the die you've used, and the corner treatments are wonderful.

Lou Sims said...

Great card Lyds and loving that image. Hope all is well with you and yours?

Lou
x

Jacq said...

Hi Lydia,
Love this card, simply gorgeous. Love that image, made me smile, love the colour scheme, dp's, layout and the dies you've used. Perfect job with the colouring.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Cathy said...

Lydia, hon this is gorgeous. Love your image choice and your coloring is wonderful as always. The great embellishments are an added bonus!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lydia,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails