Thursday 27 January 2011

Mo's Challenge # 67


Happy Thursday morning to you :) Well, it is for me 'cause I've got my car back Yay!! After almost disappearing off the road last week on the ice, my shock absorbers went! Connected to my 'skating'? I dunno...but having been a week without it I'm sooo glad to have it back! So as you read this, I'm probably dashing around somewhere trying to catch up...AGAIN!!! Story of my life! lol
This week at Mo's Challenge Elaine has chosen a colour challenge! The colours she gave us to use are Orange, Yellow, Red and a neutral.
I've used the gorgeous 'Teacup Fairy' ...coloured in Copics. The gorgeous little corner scroll is from the everso talented Zoe at Make It Crafty. It's a laser cut chipboard piece from the 'Hearts' sheet...and because I asked her so nicely...just the once (ok...or twice! lol) she's made some absolutely gorgeous flourishes too! I've coated my corner piece in Dazzling Diamonds.
It's a fab challenge ...just perfect to brighten up your desk and day!! Don't forget to take a peek at the other DT work... you'll be amazed!

I'm entering this into...
Stamp Something - Cute Somethings
Simply Create - Use your punches
Delicious Doodles - Cheer someone up!
Creative Belli - 'P' is for .....Pretty Pin






9 comments:

Cathy said...

We did it again, great minds, LOL I guess we just have wonderful taste. Love what you did with this darling image.

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Lydia! Love the colors for this challenge. ~jeni :)

Dawn B. said...

Oh wow I am glad you weren't hurt. That must have been scary. Your card turned out great. I love this image..

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really cute card, just love that image. Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Delicious Doodles. Claire x

Teri said...

aaaaah, that's really cute!
Thank you for playing along in our Delicious Doodles Challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Thebug415 said...

How pretty!!! I love that pin. I have a few, and never used them. Thanks for the idea with that too. Thanks for playing with Creative Belli Challenge.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a sweet card. I'm so glad you didn't slide off the road altogether. How frightening that must have been.

Thank you for playing in this week's Creative Belli Blog challenge.

Elaine L. said...

Sweet card, Lydia! I just colored this image yesterday.
I'm glad you weren't hurt in the accident. There's not much that's scarier than driving on ice!

Pat said...

Oh Lydia...thank goodness you're ok after your car accident! How very scary! Your card turned out beautifully...I love the DPs you chose to showcase this little angel!! Love it! Pat Frank

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails