Sunday 26 December 2010

♥~♥ Merry Christmas ♥~♥


Time went so fast yesterday that I didn't manage to get on here to post, so I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day and are enjoying Boxing Day x
We had a lovely family day here, with my mum, sister and her hubby too. Dad was very much missed in person, gee it was so strange without him, but he was never forgotten and with us in spirit. Emily and Katieann were away at their dad's too, so we'll just have to do Christmas all over again when they get back on Tuesday!! :)
Well, Kayleigh and Daisy are playing tennis on the Wii...George has finally given in and gone off for a well earned nap...and Mum is knitting...so I thought I'd nip on here quick :)

This is a card I made with the gorgeous December digi image from Elisabeth Bell...



2 comments:

LindaJay said...

Glad you had a good day. I know how much you must have missed your dad. Not easy at this time of year. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a good New Year.

lots of love
xxxxx

Zoe said...

Sounds like a great day Lyds.. was thinking of you hun. hugs xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails