Wednesday 3 November 2010

A Late Treat!


Time seems to be running away with me at the moment, but I've finally managed to get my Halloween swaps out for the Craft Swap forum. We have an annual swap where we send and receive cards to/from each other...but we never know who they are coming from until they arrive...a bit like secret santa!
Anyway...I've used an image from a brand new digi company...Stamp Fairy...run by the lovely Gerda, who draws the most gorgeous little cuties.
This is from the Chubby Halloween collection...and I've made a penny spinner card with him.
School run calls, so I must dash! Have a lovely day all x

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia.

Hugs Riet.x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love it! I looked at the first photo for the longest time to understand what I was seeing until I saw the second photo! :<) The mind slows down as it gets older! :<)

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails