Wednesday 11 August 2010

I Did It!!


Nope...nothing spectacular to report, just that my Tim Holtz 'Shabby Vintage' papers arrived yesterday...the ones I've had my eye on for aaaages...but kept talking myself out of!! The ones that I spent most of yesterday stroking...the ones that tonight/this morning...I USED!!!!!!!! SHOCK!!! HORROR!!! They are definitely that sort of paper pack where you need to have two! ...Or perhaps my brother in law is right...perhaps I DO need to get out more!! lol
But, you know you're having fun when you look at the clock and it tells you that it's 4.15 in the morning...AGAIN!!!! Eeeek! ...It wasn't entirely MY fault...it was those papers and the image that were calling me!! ^.^

I have used Zei Prom from the Just Inklined range of digi stamps, and she is gorgeous. I just love her boots! I'm a terror for wearing mine...undone...all the time...not with a skirt though...but I think she looks great!
This is a tent card, and I've used nesties to take out the shape in the centre, backed it with acetate and then put the 'next size down label' (technical jargon!) back in the middle. IYKWIM :) Then used a smaller size still to make the tags.
I'm entering this into...
Papertake Weekly - Something old, new, borrowed or blue - Used my new papers and image
Stamp With Fun - Lilac/Blue
Penny's Paper Craft - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs - Celebrate Life - Birthday




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you crack me up!
Your card is gorgeous! I wish i could get some Tim Holtz papers. I see you've had a busy night :) You are probably sleeping by now, or are you?
Take care xxx
Pat

Barb Craft said...

Wow! This card is amazing!! The papers are gorgeous and you did a great job of combining all the elements to make a stunning card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!!
barb :)

daisy said...

Tim's papers blend brilliantly with the gothic feel of this card.

He would be so proud of you xx

Nigel said...

Stunning card, and I may have to go and get that image - I know a couple of people I could use it for.
Personally, I fasten my boots. I can trip over my own feet, the last thing I need is laces making things complicated :D

Courtney said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Nilla said...

Awesome card, great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Dawny P said...

This is just gorgeous chick :) I LOVE those papers and the colours you used. Thanks for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails