Sunday 11 July 2010

'Kickin' It' for Michelle x


One of the things I love about being involved in the world of crafting is the fact that in times of need, everyone rallies round and does their best to give someone's life a bit more sunshine x
Someone who needs a bit of sunshine right now is one of my old 'Mo DT' pals, Michelle Oatman. Michelle had a really nasty accident a couple of weeks ago ( you can read about it on Michelle's blog HERE) while looking after her beloved donkeys. She was blinded in one eye in the accident, and whilst she is being very strong, and has a lot of support from family and friends, I'm sure it's a very scary place to be too x
If you nip across to the Stampavie blog you can pick up all the details to make Michelle a card, and also a digi image drawn especially...a very cute donkey...And if you check out A Spoon full of Sugar challenge blog, you'll find Michelle's address, and another digi image drawn by the wonderful Melissa from Meljen's designs, which is available from Whimsy Stamps.
Michelle has quite a long journey ahead of her on the road to recovery...and I wish her all the best on her travels xxx


1 comment:

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Oh poor Michelle!!!

I will go over and leave her a message in a minute. We never know whats round the corner do we?

I am having a Crafty Give Away on my Blog if yolu fancy popping over and having a look?

I will tell Michelle as well.
love
Michelle x (yes, another one)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails