Wednesday 21 April 2010

Neglected Stash!!

Good morning :)
Another glorious day... and another Fab'n'Funky challenge for you all! Last week we all dug out a neglected stamp...this week we'll take it a step further and get you to dig out your...neglected stash of crafting goodies!!
Now, if you're anything like me...you'll have enough to make dozens of cards!!! :0)
I've used a buried Cuttlebug folder...a couple of punches from the bottom of my punch drawer...a lovely sentiment stamp...and some ribbon from a brand new roll, that I bought 3 years ago when a shop closed where I used to live!! Yes, yes...I really did NEED it right then!!! ^.^
I'm also entering this into this weeks challenge for...
My Time To Craft - Quick Quotes



9 comments:

sandra said...

Sorry for not commenting your work for some time.
(been busy with getting plants and doing some gardening)
Must say you used your old stash great.I love how elegant it looks!
(did you get that spider out?)lol.
That was hilarious!!!lol.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!

Leanne said...

Oooh this is absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Faye said...

What a lovely card, I love the embossed roses and the sentiment is just right. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Lesley said...

Lovely card Lydia, the quote is great and I love that embossing folder! I can't remember if I have it or not lol! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

made by fifi said...

gorgeous card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Tasha said...

Such a beautiful card, lovely embossing and colours
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

daisy said...

Beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful from me too! :-) S xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails