Friday 4 December 2009

Wedding Punch!

Just wanted to share this card with you. It's a wedding card that I made for the son and wife to be (tomorrow) of a very dear friend of mine. I'm sure they have better things to do than to look at my blog...but I'd like to wish Jonathan and Abigail a lifetime of happiness and hope that they have an absolutely wonderful day tomorrow xx
I am entering this into the 'Crazy 4 Challenges' challenge this week as it's to use a punch on your card! As you can see...I've used...ermm...1 or 2!! :0)

Papers - Ice Gold -
Cuttlebug folders - Swirls and Roses

6 comments:

Cloth Diapers said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just stunning Lydia ,, Fabulous wedding card ,,, am sure they'll love it ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Riet said...

Ohh Lydia,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

made by fifi said...

really gorgeous lydia xx

sandra said...

You used your punches great!
I love this card.
Usually wedding cards are white with some soft colors,but you made great job with this ruby-red.
I love it!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Stampin Mindy said...

Love your ribbon and embossed background. Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails