Monday 26 October 2009

Halloween Treats...

Morning all :0)
It's not just Monday today...it's 'Half Term Monday' ...Yip!!! So I'm posting at a leisurely pace...can you tell?? Mind you, it won't last long as I'm dashing off in a while and before I know it, it'll be dark outside!! lol
I'd better get on to this weeks Cute Daisy May challenge before my coffee is finished...and it is..... 'Happy Halloween' !!
Now, not being a great Halloween fan, I don't tend to make many cards...and being a meany and not letting the children go 'Trick or Treating' I usually just do a 'spooky tea' at home and give them a few treats instead.
For this weeks challenge I made a start on those....

In case you're wondering, this is a lolly holder :)

Papers - Funky Fairy's Papercrafts - A Lil Bit Spooky
Images - Cute Daisy May - Sheet 7
Card Stock - Stampin' Up! - Elegant Eggplant
Sweeties - Sainsbury's!! :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lydia These are `delicious` the kids will love them..TFS:)x

shaz earl said...

Fantastic Lydia sure this kids will have fun with these xx

Lana Clarke said...

What fab little treat bags Lydia and i love the lolly holder it's super ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails