Saturday 6 June 2009

I'm Back!!!

WoW!! Where did the last month go to??? *.*
I really must try harder...and leave the washing, ironing, shopping, cooking etc alone and do more crafting!! :0)
This is a card I made for a friend of one of my daughters, whose birthday it was this week. I am joining in the 'Colour Create' challenge with it as their theme this week is 'Colours of the Rainbow'!

Papers - DCWV Sweet Papers
Image - Forever Friends
Sentiment - Stampin' Up! Oval All set
Punches - Stampin' Up! Scallop Oval and Large Oval
Colour - ProMarkers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!!! Love the card. Gill xx

Lesley said...

Welcome back! Lovely card xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lydia,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

daisy said...

It's great to see you back crafting again :o)

Another fab card xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails