Tuesday 13 January 2009

I'm Back!!

Phew!! Where did Christmas and New Year go to??? *.*
I've had a busy few weeks, but slowly getting back to normality now...whatever 'normality' may be!!! :)
I haven't managed ANY crafting since the 23rd December, so I think I'd better get back to it before I forget how!!! :0)

Meanwhile...this is a calendar that I made for a friend for Christmas...it seems a shame to let it go to 'blog waste' so I'll use it for the Arty Girlz challenge this week, which is .... Button It!!
This weeks challenge is yep you got it BUTTONS just use buttons on your creations, as usual our challenges are open to all formats and interpretation, create what ever you like but it must have at least 1 button on it.

8 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Beautiful calender Lydia I bet your friend loves it

Thanks for joining in with our button challenge at Arty Girlz

Julie x

Lesley said...

Welcome back Lydia - I hope things settle down now for you (((hugs))). Lovely calendar! xxx

made by fifi said...

fab calendar lydia xx

LindaJay said...

welcome back Lyds. The calendar is gorgeous. x

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful calender Lydia love the soft colours.

Thanks for Joining in with the Arty Girlz Button challenge.

crissi xx

rozzyb said...

Beautiful card, i love the stamp. Thank you also for hopping over to my blog love. i'm in lincs too, about 30 miles from you... love roz xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful calendar Lyds. xxxx

Rleen said...

This is fabulous, I love the image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails