Monday 25 August 2008

Talented Friends - Part 1...

Dee...I did it!!!! ^.^
Yes!! I have to shamefully put my hands up and say that I've never done any Iris folding before...EVER!!!!!!
I have been promising Dee, for soooooooo long that I'd have a go, and after paying her a visit at Bridlington on Saturday, where both Dee and her hubby Graham, had a table full of inspiration at a craft shop they were demoing in...I dashed home..ok...drove the 2+ hours home, and set to work on said project!
Here it is...and look Graham...I even got sparkle!!!!!!!! ^.^ After looking at my friend She's blog...I see that she set this fortnight's challenge of 'Christmas' on the Craftswap Forum's { I can't get on at the moment } 'Anything Goes' challenge ...so I will put this in x

Dee sells the card kits and also the strips in different finishes on her site...Deecraft...The glitter strips are amazing!! But...there is one huge problem!!! Choosing which designs to get...you'll want them ALL!!!! ^.^ It was great to see you both again xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card Lyds. Thank you for taking part in my Challenge! I've not tried Iris Folding yet either! greta colours and Sparkles!
:-) xxxx

Anonymous said...

Of course I mean great colours and Sparkles - someone changed my keyboard! :-) xxxxx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Lydia xxx

Anonymous said...

what a fab job you made of it Lyds. The glitter papers are brilliant. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails