Sunday 7 October 2007

Merry Christ'mouse' Fat Page




It really doesn't seem very long ago that the Christmas crafting goodies were packed away...and now they're back out!
Anyway...I thought I'd better get started or it'll be Christmas Eve before I've had a chance to wave a glue stick :o)

This is a Christmas fat page that I have made.


I have used alcohol inks on four pieces of glass and then stamped the mouse image on top. Separated them slightly to make it look as if he's looking out of a window and attached them to a piece of mount board...then tinted round the edge with Adirondack ink pads. Stuck this on a matching 4'' x 4'' square and gone round the edge with a gold Krylon pen. Merry Christmas was written with a 'write and rub' pen and covered with ultra fine red glitter.




Hope you like it x

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow it looks so lovely Lydia - and I love the mouse too!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyds. Welcome to Blogland!! Your page is beautiful. I love those mouses!! Sheils xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails