Tuesday 17 February 2015

Gorgeous New Bella ~ Easel Box....



Hi All
Today I'm sharing some fabulous new Tattered Lace goodies... including dies, an embossing folder set and loads of awesome embellishments! :)
I have made a drawer based easel card from some plain white card stock. Cut some panels for the sides and top from designer paper, then embossed them with the lovely new 'Script' embossing folder. These have then been edged with distress ink. I attached a length of the gorgeous new ribbon across the top of the drawer base before adhering the easel card.
I put together a 'stop' panel (the bit that stops the easel part of the card from falling down flat) and made a double looped bow and stuck it on. To which I added a couple of flat backed pearls and one of the beautiful new resin flowers... I also added one to the front of the drawer.
The new Bella's Body was cut from vanilla card stock, and also edged with distress ink. Bella has some wonderful new clothes and accessories available, of which I used Bella's Short Dress and one of Bella's Hair dies. I've cut one each of the short dresses and layered them....then cut a further 8 of the lacy short dress and made them into a double tiered long skirt back for her. I cut her a matching pair of shoes and gave her a lovely long hairstyle.

With a couple of Rose Corners, cut and distress inked for the easel top, and a parasol for Bella, all she needed were the words...Bella......Gorgeous New Chic Lady in contrasting brown cardstock to finish it all off. The easel card can be folded down and tied with the ribbon x


Tattered Lace Tools

 Take care
Happy Crafting

Lydia xx

1 comment:

susiesu said...

gorgeous Lydia - think I might have to get that script embossing folder lol xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails