Wednesday 30 April 2014

And the Tattered Lace Candy winner is...


Hi all ... so sorry for keeping you in suspense!!!!
Thank you for entering our Tattered Lace blog candy...and for your messages. As some of you used Linky and some left comments, it was easier to draw it the old fashioned way. So...I wrote names on paper... and before she mooched off to bed earlier...got Daisy to pick a winner :)

.....and that winner is....


Jacquie at  Jacquie's Jewels 

Congratulations Jacquie... if you can email me with your details
I will arrange for your goodies to be sent out to you xx




1 comment:

JJ said...

Oh boy! Cannot believe I have won these, thank you so much, will e-mail my details.

Thank you again


Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails