Saturday 5 October 2013

Oh Yeah!!!! MSMS is back!!!


The everso fabby Marcea is back with her Saturday... 'Music Saves My Soul'! Yipppeeee!!!! :)
I don't need an excuse to play music...it's pretty much a 24/7 thing with me...but this is such a good excuse to share it with you! x
Biggest problem I have is choosing what to share!! Lol

Well...this week I'm going with Tich...she was a support act for Olly Murs when Emily and I went to see him back in March this year. She is tiny, but comes with a wonderful and HUGE voice...and never sung a duff note in her hour on stage!!

Love this  ♥




Hope you have a great weekend xx

5 comments:

Marcea said...

you better believe I am back sweetie. Woohoo. Plus it is because of you that MSMS has returned :) Fabulous choice - love it xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh great song! Glad MSMS is back!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww.. thanks hun, all we need now is a way of sharing coffee!!! Lol :) xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Thanks Sue :)

Cheryl said...

Great pic! Thanks for helping to get MSMS started again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails