Monday 30 September 2013

50 Golden Years!


Me again!!! ...getting back to the old days again with more frequent posts!!! :)
  I was going to share my third Heartfelt Creations DT project with you today, but as it was Rob's parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday, I thought I'd share a bit of gold with you instead :)
Always a huge milestone in my eyes...and a very special occasion. We went down to see them yesterday and were thoroughly spoilt as 'we' were treated out for dinner and then went back to find Marion had made the most ENORMOUS...squishy...and very yummy raspberry pavlova!! I should have been a bit quicker with my camera than we all were with forks and spoons...as very rapidly there wasn't much left to photograph!!! O.o
I made them a card with added carnations, which is what they had as buttonholes and bouquets...and a 3 tiered decorated cake in a display box...from Scary Mary! Just love her kits x
Somehow I'd forgotten to take a proper photo of it...just a 'rough' one :/  I'll have to get Rob to take one when he goes down next weekend.


Take care...hope you all have a great week xx

1 comment:

Emily GMT said...

<3 brilliantly beautiful as usual mummy ^_^ <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails