Thursday 11 August 2011

Mo Challenge # 95

The weeks are whizzing past and we're already half way through the summer holidays...with not much 'Summer' going on!! This week for Mo's Challenge we were given the theme...'Anything But A Card'...and it's right up my 3D street! :)
I used the gorgeous 'Chocolate Smile' image from Mo's Digital Pencil and made a box for her to sit on...which I filled with chocolates!! :)
Right...well I'm off to Curves for a workout because just looking at those chocolates is likely to have put pounds on!!  Have a good day all x

8 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Lydia.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat said...

Hi Lydia...aren't you funny!! I'm pretty sure ya have to eat the candy to gain weight!! hehehe! I love this new Mo image...isn't it funny? I thought this cutie was a boy...but it could definitely be a girl too!! Brilliant! I love your 3-D project...so dang cute...beautifully colored and designed! Hugs. Pat

Dorcas said...

Yummy! This is perfect Lydia!
I thought this kid was a boy too but couldn't tell so made his clothes yellow and everyone kept telling me how cute SHE was! LOL Whaaaat??

Carla S. said...

What a great idea, Lydia! I love this Mo's image and how you used it! Fantastic coloring!

Jeni said...

Gorgeous chocolate box Lydia!! Beautiful coloring on that sweetie. ~jeni :)

Debbie said...

Love this box, and the image is perfect for it. Love her chocolate smile.. Looks like me everyday...lol

Hugs
Debbie

Melanie said...

Normally the idea of making a 3D project frightens me senseless, but this chocolate box is simple but extra impressive - especially if the recipient isn't at all crafty! xx

Sheila said...

This is totally yumalicious, I can feel the pounds creeping on just looking at it hunny, love this cute
Mo image.
Hugs
Sheilaxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails