Wednesday 12 May 2010

Close your eyes Mrs Stevens!!!

Good morning all...except Linda, as you shouldn't be peeking!!! ;0)
This week's Fab'n'Funky challenge is 'Metal Mania'...so we'd like to see metal of some description on your creations.
Now the reason for my card is that my dear friend Linda went and put metal on her finger!!!!!!!!! And out of the blue too! (to her as well as me! lol) !!!
Off she and Douglas went for a (return) holiday in Las Vagas, and the next thing they're married!!! So...many congratulations Linda and Douglas...I wish you many years of love and happiness x x x x x
I have used a hair grip with beads, and metal brads with their initials on as my metal.
I have also used this weeks sketch from Sketch and Stash, who wanted the added extra of using new/neglected stash! Simples...I have heaps of that!! lol
I have used DCWV papers and metal alphabet brads which have been residing in my cupboards since the world began!!! ^.^

5 comments:

Shazza said...

lovely card Lydia and what a nice surprise. Great image
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lydia.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Lydia :-) I am sure the happy couple will LOVE this ,,, what a surprise eh ! :-) Good Luck to them :-)

thanks for joining in the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous card Lydia! Love it!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

LindaJay said...

Inever peaked Lydia - honestly. Received the card and it is more gorgeous than the pciture.

Thank you so much.

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails