Wednesday 24 February 2010

Black'n'White...

Good morning!
Well, it's Wednesday again...and it's raining...again!!! What a miserable day out there! Mind you, as I know lots of my lovely crafting buddies have snow...again...I'll leave my complaining there! Me thinks I'd rather have the wet stuff than the white stuff!! ^.^
Wednesday is of course Fab'n'Funky challenge day though, and this week we have one of my fav colour combo's (ermm...that'll be me who chose it then!! lol ) and it's 'Black'n'White' ...but ...you may use colour for your image IF you chose to use one :) I'm good like that!! ^.^
Oh and...nearly forgot to say that ... the fantastic Mr Dustin Pike is sponsoring us this week...and you have the chance of winning a digi image! Yay :)
Have fun, and have a great day...what ever you're doing xx

I have made my DT card using...
Stampin' Up! - Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
Stampin' Up! - En Francais - Background stamp
Penny Black - Butterfly
Stampin' Up! - Whisper White ink pad (it's fab btw!)
Stampin' Up! - Clear embossing powder
Bead Pin - Made by Me!
Ribbon and pearl beads - from stash
Border Punch


7 comments:

Shazza said...

beautiful card
x

sandra said...

Amazing card!
I love it just the way it is!

I'm having few sunny days in row and I'm happy!!!
Hope sun will come your way soon!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Nigel said...

Personally I prefer the white stuff to the wet, but each to their own :)

Lovely card, simple yet elegant.

pinky said...

I was really drawn to this card when I saw it this morning Lydia, its is very eyecatching and very gentle.
Pinky

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia.

Hugs Riet.xx

LindaJay said...

gorgeous card Lyds. We have had snow since this morning - but fortunately its not lying.

I wont share it with you.

x

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card Lydia..i love the way you have done the trail on the flutterby xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails