Monday 11 January 2010

Mo's Challenge #13...Birthdays!

Unfortunately, I had to let my team mates, on Mo's challenge blog, down this week :o( With everything going on with my parents etc I didn't get a chance to craft! Then the 'white stuff' arrived, and although I was grounded for a while, and the girls were off school...they just seemed to be in and out of the garden...in and out of wet and dry clothes...and inbetween all that...they were hungry!!! tut!!! ;o)
Anyway, last night I managed to find the bottom of my craft desk!! Yay me! So, although it's late...here's my card for this weeks challenge x
Before I go, I thought I'd share with you a little bit of colour in amongst all the white that we in the UK have got right now...So pretty!!! Recycled Icicles...
This is where a huge icicle has been dripping! The splashes have frozen! ... And so did this plant!!!

Image - Digital Pencil Too
Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Punches - Stampin' Up! - Scallop & Large Oval, Word Window

3 comments:

shaz earl said...

Great card Lydia sending big (((hugs))) your way xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia.
So beautiful photos.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous Lydia, sending you a big hug
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails